Memorandum of Understanding - Outlines the organizational structure of the RPO and how it works.
NCDOT/ECC Planning Agreement – The agreement between NCDOT and the Eastern Carolina Council regarding the accounting and use of RPO funds.
Public Involvement Plan - Describes how the RPO involves and informs the public regarding transportation planning activities.
Planning Work Program - Describes the projects and budget for the current fiscal year.
Transportation Advisory Committee Bylaws- The rules governing the makeup of the TAC and the conduct of TAC business.
Technical Coordinating Committee Bylaws - The rules governing the makeup of the TCC and the conduct of TCC business.
Title VI Program Plan - Ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities as required by the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) Main Site
- NCDOT Transportation Planning Site
- N.C. State Ports Authority
- NCDOT Ferry Division
- N.C. Global TransPark
- New Bern Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (NBAMPO)
- North Carolina Association of Rural Planning Organizations (NCARPO)
- North Carolina Association of Metropolitan Planning Organizations (NCAMPO)
- National Association of Development Organizations (NADO) Rural Transportation Site