- Memorandum of Understanding - Outlines the organizational structure of the RPO and how it works.
- Public Involvement Plan - Describes how the RPO involves and informs the public regarding transportation planning activities.
- Planning Work Program - Describes the projects and budget for the current fiscal year
- Transportation Advisory Committee Bylaws - The rules governing the makeup of the TAC and the conduct of TAC business.
- Technical Coordinating Committee Bylaws - The rules governing the makeup of the TCC and the conduct of TCC business.
- Title VI Program Plan - Ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities as required by the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Title VI Discrimination Complaint Form
- North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) Main Site
- NCDOT Transportation Planning Site
- N.C. Global TransPark
- Goldsboro Metropolitan Planning Organization (GMPO)
- North Carolina Association of Rural Planning Organizations (NCARPO)
- North Carolina Association of Metropolitan Planning Organizations (NCAMPO)
- National Association of Development Organizations (NADO) Rural Transportation Site