Below is a list of some helpful resources from FEMA’s Procurement Disaster Assistance Team (PDAT) that you might pass along to state and local staff involved in procurement.
2. Procurement staff can use the attached checklist to assess whether a procurement meets federal standards.
3. The attached “PDAT Manual Supplement” provides detailed information on the standards.
4. I’ve attached the governing regulations (2 CFR 200.317-326, including the required contract clauses in Appx. II). Note that the old regulations (44 CFR part 13 and 2 CFR part 215) do not apply to disasters declared starting in 2015, including Hurricane Matthew.
5. A 40-minute video presentation is available online at https://www.fema.gov/media-library/assets/videos/110054
6. Additional resources are available online at https://www.fema.gov/procurement-disaster-assistance-team.
FEMA stands ready to assist you with any questions you might have regarding these procurement standards.