Request for Proposal Home Delivered Meals Project
Request for Proposal
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Home Delivered Meals for Older Adults
Eastern Carolina Council (ECC) is accepting proposals for its Home Delivered Meals regional service project under the CARES Act Home and Community Care Block Grant program. The regional program is administered through ECC Area Agency on Aging (ECCAAA.) The request for proposals (“RFP”) is for Home Delivered Meals for homebound older people, aged 60 and over. ECCAAA will be purchasing a case of meals to be delivered to eligible clients in the month of September. This will be a onetime purchase for clients.
Please provide an RFP explanation of service delivery to include the following information:
• How will your company provide fully prepared, refrigerated meals, delivered directly to an estimated 659 of older adult’s homes across Carteret, Craven, Duplin, Greene, Jones, Lenoir, Onslow, Pamlico, and Wayne Counties.
• How will your company contact clients to determine meal preferences and to set up delivery to client’s homes?
• Provide a description of how your company will communicate with clients and ECCAAA to ensure service delivery.
• Provide an explanation of meal delivery and billing to be completed no later than September 30, 2021.
• Provide a unit rate to include the total for shipping meals to each client’s home.
All electronic submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and all submissions are due by Wednesday, September 8, 2021, by 5 p.m.